Willy Wonka Child Costume-Small
The greatest inventor of candies in the world, it’s none other than the wonderful Willy Wonka. He is a classic favourite Book Week character, the creative, eccentric and crazy genius, from the classic novel “Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory”, 1971. Portrayed by actor Gene Wilder, Willy Wonka is a true touch of ‘pure imagination’ in one of the sweetest ever books and movies by Warner Bros. The childish and hyperactive Wonka is known for wearing his iconic top hat, trademark, royal purple suit with tails and walking with a cane. An inspiration to Charlie and Grandpa Joe, Willy Wonka is perfect for your next dress up day.
- Long tail style jacket with attached waistcoat featuring printed candy design and printed buttons. Jacket features stitched on golden ticket in pocket
- Large satin gold coloured bow tie
- Top Hat in brown velour plus ribbon band and sewn in medallion
- Pants and shoes not included. Wig sold separately
- This is an officially licensed Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory product
|Unit Of Measure||Each|