Viking Man Adult Costume-STD
Vikings were Norse seafarers, mainly speaking the Old Norse language, who raided and traded from their Northern European homelands across wide areas of Europe during the late 8th to late 11th centuries. Moor up in your longship (or other conveyance) and prepare to lay waste to your next location. You are a Viking from the medieval times. Just pillage away and make yourself at home. Once you've had your fill, sail on and do it again!
- Tunic in linen style fabric with full length sleeves and attached cuffs
- Pants with attached leg wraps with printed fur and faux-fur fringe
- Cape with metallic edge and faux fur zigzag fringe plus belt with printed braid detail and shaped buckle
- Viking hat with fabric horns, skull and spike details, faux fur edge plus beard with braids
- This is an official Rubie's product
|Unit Of Measure||Each|