The Wizard of OZ - Dorothy Sequin Child Costume-Small
“We’re off to see the wizard!” Become part of everyone’s favourite, classic movie “The Wizard of Oz”, from 1939, starring the delightful Judy Garland as Dorothy. Step into Dorothy’s magical world, where it is time to leave Kansas City with Toto and begin your journey down the iconic yellow brick road to the incredible Emerald City. As you click your ruby red slippers together, remember to chant “there’s no place like home”, especially if you run into your nemesis, the wicked Witch of the West.
- Pinafore with Gingham printed sequin bodice and shoulder straps, plastic buttons at waistline, satin mock shirt with stand-away collar with trim
- Satin puff sleeves with piping trim at cuff
- Gingham printed sequin skirt with lace underlay and hair bows
- Toto in Basket and Ruby Slippers sold separately
- This is an officially licensed Wizard Of Oz product
|Unit Of Measure||Each|