Edna Mode Deluxe Costume, Adult
"I never look back, darling. It distracts from the now". She is the tiny pocket rocket fashion designer to the Superhero Parr family "The Incredibles". Eccentric and highly intelligent, she is known for her black bob haircut and oversized black, round glasses. Edna Mode creates 'super-powered' suits for Bob and Helen Parr and children Violet, Dash and even baby Jack-Jack, which enable them to fight crime and save the world one stretch at a time. But remember, "no capes!", Edna never dresses a superhero in a cape. As seen in Disney Pixar's The Incredibles (2004) and The Incredibles 2 (2018), become Ms Mode today.
- Deluxe satin tutu dress, featuring fibre filled segments with horizontal stitching to create stand out effect plus red satin V neckline
- Full length sleeves have digitally printed diamond pattern
- Black bob wig with polypropolene hair strands and large black plastic framed glasses with plastic lenses
- Boots and tights not included
- This is an officially licensed Disney Pixar product
|Unit Of Measure||Each|