Star Wars - Anakin Skywalker Clone Wars Child Costume-Medium
Darth Vader was the good hearted and esteemed Jedi, Anakin Skywalker, the hero of the Clone Wars, before he became a disciple of the dark side. While he was considered one of the most powerful Jedi in the galaxy, Anakin had broken the Order's code by secretly marrying Padmé Amidala. From good to ultra-evil, this important figure in the Lucas Film and Star Wars Empire, Skywalker becomes the Sith Lord, Darth Vader. If you come face to face with Anakin Skywalker, may the force be with you! He appears in Star Wars: A New Hope (1977), The Empire Strikes Back (1980), Return of the Jedi (1983), The Phantom Menace (1999), Attack of the Clones (2002), Revenge of the Sith (2005), The Clone Wars (2008), Star Wars: Rebels (2014), The Force Awakens (2015) and Rogue One (2016).
Picked out for your potential as a skilled warrior, the Jedi Council have been quick to promote you to the rank of Jedi Knight. Dressed in Clone Wars tunic with its distinctive top and epaulettes, this Anakin is ready to charge into battle!
- Tunic in two colours with attached moulded foam armour panel, plus full length sleeves with sewn in cuff panel
- Pants with attached foam back boot cuffs with printed details
- Moulded utility belt with painted features
- Moulded half mask with painted features and elastic strap
- This is an officially licensed Star Wars product
(Accessory not included)
|Unit Of Measure||Each|