Star Trek - Blue Deluxe Child Costume-Medium
A pop culture icon, Star Trek has a cult following since its creation in 1966. An American space opera seen on TV series, movies, video games and books, Star Trek focuses on the interstellar missions of Captain Kirk and his team on the Starship USS Enterprise. They are a group of humans and aliens who serve in Starfleet, a peace-keeping program in outer space. Identified by their coloured shirts and trademark Star Trek emblem, the Blue shirts were the Scientists onboard, like the famous Dr Spock, played by Leonard Nimoy, who served under Captain Christopher Pike, as first officer, and as First Officer and Scientific Officer under Captain James T. Kirk before becoming the commanding officer of the Enterprise. Spock was of mixed human-vulcan heritage, known for his large pointy ears and arched eyebrows, Dr Spock is one of the most distinguished and respected figures in the United Federation of Planets.
- Deluxe blue digitally printed long sleeved top with V neck and attached black mock undershirt. Sleeves have metallic highlights on wrists
- Top has iconic Star Trek emblem printed on the left chest
- Pants with attached boot tops have elastic waist
- Toy gun and shoes not included
- This is an officially licensed Star Trek product
|Unit Of Measure||Each|