Oompa Loompa Deluxe Adult Costume-Medium
Orange bodies, short stature and wild green hair – who else but the cute and very busy little Oompa Loompas, from the classic novel “Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory”, 1971. Willy Wonka saved the Oompa Loompas from Loompa-land, a small isolated island in the Atlantic Ocean where they were preyed on by Whangdoodles, Hornswogglers and Snozzwangers. These diligent little people love to sing and dance while they work, making the most delicious Wonka bars and many other delightful confectioneries. These mischievous, singing and hardworking creatures are the sweetest choice for your next dress up day or Book Week, but you will need to learn the words to their catchy song ‘Oompa Loompa Doompa Dee Doo’!
- Polyester all-in-one jumpsuit with attached shaped pantaloons, cross over suspenders/braces and brown high collar bodice
- Two large buttons on front are printed on to waistline
- Polyester striped socks are attached to the jumpsuit
- Wig sold separately - item code 32990. Shoes not included
- This is an officially licensed Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory product
|Unit Of Measure||Each|