Moana Epilogue Deluxe Child Costume-Large (7-8 Yrs)
Disney’s modern-day Disney Princess, and star of the blockbuster 2016 movie “Moana”, is a brave Polynesian Princess, unfearing and determined. She is rebellious and a rule breaker as she looks to follow the horizon and follow her heart. Along-side demi-god Maui, young Moana must venture to the seas in search of the Heart of Te Fiti, an ancient gem belonging to the living mother island. Made famous by the theme song “How Far I’ll Go”, this delightful movie has inspired girls all over the world to dream big.
Now you too can dress in this beautiful replica of Moana's dress from the closing scenes of the movie!
- Dress with digitally printed bodice with scalloped hem, illusion neckline with printed necklace and attached iconic pendant, plus tulle under layer that attaches to skirt for an illusion 2 piece look
- Shoulder strap on one side with digital print and fabric leaf look tassels
- Skirt with digitally printed grass look
- Digitally printed waistband with scalloped edge plus shaped peplum with leaf print
- This is an officially licensed Disney product
|Unit Of Measure||Each|