How To Train Your Dragon - Astrid Battlesuit Deluxe Child Costume-Small
Astrid Hofferson is a smart, striking, determined and very strong-willed Viking teenager from Norse. A female Viking and fierce warrior of Clan Hofferson, she is one of the main characters in Universal Film’s “How to train your dragon” (2010), “How to train your dragon: 2” (2014) and the newest movie “How to train your dragon 3: The Hidden World” (2019). Astrid attends dragon-fighting school with boyfriend Hiccup, and together they fight off the feared Dragons, which threaten their civilisation. But Astrid does befriend a trusty dragon called Stormfly, of the Deadly Nadder species of dragon. The Deadly Nadder is one of the rarest and most intelligent dragon species known to the mysterious Isle of Berk. Become the fearless Viking Astrid and join Stormfly, Toothless Night Fury and Hiccup as they experience all sorts of fun, adventures and mystery on the Isle of Berk and learn how to train your dragon!
- A-Line, round neck dress with printed 'scale' details and belt and long sleeves. Dress has Velcro fastens at back and full print on back
- Printed full length leggings with armour and scale print
- Brown wings attached to sleeves with Velcro points
- Material snood with printed features on the front, large eye holes and nose breathing holes
- This is an officially licensed How To Train Your Dragon product
|Unit Of Measure||Each|