Gypsy Girl Child Costume-Large
The iconic Romani gypsies date back as far 14th century in European countries. They were poor beggar nomads, living on the streets and travelling from village to village by horse and wagon. Covered in gold jewellery and trademark elaborate headdresses with coins, gypsy women tell traditional tales of history as they read their infamous tarot cards, fortune tell and weave an element of mystery into days gone by. Become a flamboyant European gypsy this Halloween or Book Week.
See our matching adult version for a cute costume pair idea!
- Dress with mock vest on bodice and gold braid trim, rainbow ribbon crossover ties, satin ruched chest panel with contrast edge plus off the shoulder satin gathered sleeve with frill hem
- Satin long skirt with colourful tulle panels hanging from waist and tulle overlay with metallic polka dot print plus gold coin embellishments hanging from waist
- Polyester head scarf with metallic polka dot print
- Jewellery and tights not included
- This is an official Rubie's product
|Unit Of Measure||Each|