Day of the Dead Child Costume-Medium
Bare all - right down to your bones this Halloween. Celebrate the Day of the Dead as a Skeleton, with trademark sugar skulls, flowers and splashes of colour. The Day of the Dead celebrations originated in Mexico, where families honour and remember their deceased family. It has taken on a world-wide meaning, especially for Halloween as people dress up with painted their faces and dabble in black magic. Its hauntingly good.
- Dress with satin bodice, mock undershirt with crossover ties and lace loops plus attached waist sash and fabric rose
- Off the shoulder puff sleeves with gathered hem and frill
- Printed skirt with lace embellishment on hem plus satin peplum with lace trim
- Headband with fabric rose and lace like tulle veil
- This is an official Rubie's product
|Unit Of Measure||Each|