Batgirl 1966 Collector's Edition Adult Costume-Small
One of the most famous DC Comics superheroines, Batgirl, also known as Barbara Gordon is the daughter of Chief Commissioner Gordon. She stars in comics, movies, TV series and also as one of the DC Superhero Girls. A female version of the famous Batman, Batgirl uses her batarangs and bat-cycle to help fight crime and clean up the streets of Gotham City to protect the innocent civilians.
The iconic costume worn by Batgirl during the '60s series has been recreated down to the last detail here with this amazing Grand Heritage Collector's Edition 1966 Batgirl Costume. If you really want to make an impression, this is the costume for you. Sure to please the most avid fan and the most discerning eye, the Collector's Edition presents some of the most iconic characters of all time in the highest quality and detail. Whether for that special occasion, or as a standout addition to your collection our officially licensed costumes are the closest you will get to the real deal', straight off the set!
- Stretch Bodysuit with Bat Emblem Printed on Chest
- Detachable Satin Cape with Scalloped Edge & Contrast Lining
- Mask with Velour Face Panel and Upright Ears
- Belt with Attached Moulded Pieces & Bat Emblem on Faux Buckle, plus Elbow Length Gloves with 3D Bat Fins
- This is an officially licensed DC Comics product
Does not include shoes or wig
|Unit Of Measure||Each|