Annabelle Deluxe Adult Costume
In 1943, dollmaker Samuel Mullins and his wife Esther grieved for the loss of their seven-year-old daughter Annabelle "Bee", who was killed in a car accident. Years later a group of orphaned girls, led by young Janice enter their life, along with a doll named "Annabelle". This demonic porcelain doll haunts and terrorises Janice in the 2014 Warner Bros horror films "Annabelle" and "Annabelle Creations" in 2017. Seen also in a 2014 self-tilted movie and a TV series "The Conjuring", this raggedy-ann doll is not a toy you want to cuddle up with at nights. A true Halloween freak, become Annabelle today and "Find Me!".
- Dress in polyester with attached red waist sash with flower embellishment, frill detail across upper bodice and full length bishop sleeves. Long skirt with frill on hem
- Moulded face mask with painted details and elastic strap
- Pigtails hair wig with plaits and attached bows
- Hair strand made of polypropylene
- This is an officially licensed Annabelle product
|Unit Of Measure||Each|